Welcome

Thank you for checking out the Lovey Dovey Photography blog! If you have any questions be sure to contact us. Keep checking the blog for new specials and postings. If you like what you see let us know.



Call or Text: Angela 260-704-8237 or Shelby 260-701-2555

Email: lovey.doveyphotography@yahoo.com



















Monday, February 13, 2012

Brittany's Baby Bump

Without a doubt my sister in law is a beautiful woman, but she will soon be a beautiful mother. I am very proud to use my talents to show everyone what those closest to her already know.  I never realized how beautiful and even how sexy mothers to be are until I had this chance, my first chance, to photograph a baby bump.  I know when I was pregnant  I certainly didn't feel pretty or sexy, but my husband always tried to convince me otherwise.  Brittany, I hope these help you to not only remember your first pregnancy but also remind you that you are a beautiful mother.
~Angela~









No comments:

Post a Comment