Welcome

Thank you for checking out the Lovey Dovey Photography blog! If you have any questions be sure to contact us. Keep checking the blog for new specials and postings. If you like what you see let us know.



Call or Text: Angela 260-704-8237 or Shelby 260-701-2555

Email: lovey.doveyphotography@yahoo.com



















Saturday, April 9, 2011

First Wedding ever. The Film Days

This was the first wedding I (Angela) ever shot.  I believe it was in 2001.   I was so nervous running around like a crazy person trying to get every shot i could think of.   With my 1980's 35mm Pentax camera, I got many many beautiful photos.  These horrible scans don't do any of these photos justice, but they are all I have left.  Technology sure has come a long way.


 What a cute little white church this was! It truly was in the middle of nowhere.  The only cars that came down that road that day were the ones going to the wedding... everything else were Amish buggies.


 I always liked this image.  He just looks  noble and proud.




No comments:

Post a Comment